The Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry has set up a Centre for Mediation and Conciliation (‘CMC’/ ‘Centre’) for commercial disputes. The Centre is looking for Management Trainees (Law) who have an interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and particularly in Mediation.
The person must be passionate about the cause of promoting Mediation as the most efficient process of Resolution of Disputes.
- Actively promote Mediation service to potential clients
- Generate / follow up – case referrals, secure records and data
- Arrange Mediation meetings / trainings, coordinate with delegates, coordination for logistics, etc.
- Prepare background papers, reports , PPT , etc. for meetings / trainings
- Handling clients, service enquiries and offer service support
- Ensure all minutes of the meetings , work checklist and follow-ups details are maintained and coordinated
- Maintain and update case management records
- Coordination with Accounts
- Coordinate with Interns for necessary requirements
Eligibility: Law Graduate / Post Graduate completed their full time Course
Duration: Minimum 2 years (Starting at the earliest), willing to relocate at Mumbai
No. of Vacancy: 2
Remuneration: Based on the profile and experience, if any (Vacancy 2 )
Location of Job (Office Address): Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry, The Ruby, 4th Floor NW 29, Senapati Bapat Marg (Tulsi Pipe Road), Dadar (W), MUMBAI – 400 028
Management Trainee (Law) shall be given relevant appointment letter and experience letter on completion of the tenure.
Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com .Kindly indicate the subject on email as “Application for Law Trainee (College Name; Start Date).”